Saturday, February 12, 2011

Blog Genesis

A chorus breaks out every morning now in my house; "It's the Mickey Mouse Club House. Come inside it's fun inside. It's the Mickey Mouse Club House. Roll Call - Donald, Daisey, Goofy, Minnie, Pluto, Mickey!." The raw excitement on Ashes face is priceless, you can't not get excited with her.
There is somehow an inherent pure joy in something as classic as Mickey Mouse and sharing it with your kids. Now I dunno about anyone else but I can't help but enjoy watching such shows with my kids. I also can't help but notice that of all 4 of my kids, not a one, not a single one complains or argues over watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. No small feat I can assure you.  

Well, as this is my new blog, and I am a blog virgin, I suppose I should take a moment to make a plan of sorts. But in truth, all I can say is this will probably grow into a (hopefully) regular blog for my thoughts, random insights/musings etc. And as such I can guarantee no stable structure or topic as I am hopelessly cursed with an endless flood of topics that besiege my noodle at any given time. With that said, I hope you will join me on my little expedition, I dunno where we'll end up, but your welcome to come inside, cause hey, it's fun inside.

4 comments:

  1. I shall be a constant reader of your blog my friend. Its a good way for you to be creative and get thoughts out of your head. Plus i like the updates on your family seeing as school has me captive as of late. And its always fun to probe someones brain for a bit.

    Da Hippie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, someone broke his blogging hymen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His Tobie, it was messy and uncomfortable at first but I'm really starting to refine a blogging style.

    ReplyDelete